Kodi third party Kodi add-ons are continually updating,and Alluc Kodi add-on will always need to be on the latest version to continue to function correctly.If your Alluc Kodi add-on stops working for any reason, try uninstalling the add-on and the corresponding official repository if it has one. (Settings > Add-ons > Install from repository). Then run through the install process once more, as shown above.
Real-Debrid is highly supported on a lot of Kodi add-ons for premium links,and if you are a subscriber, you will need to enter your account info into your Kodi settings.Some add-ons will allow you to enter your own free TMDB API account info into the add-on settings.Some add-ons will also support a free Trakt account which you can enter into the add-on settings.You can then add scene releases and more to your Trakt collections, from the Kodiapps Mobile App or website.
Kodi third party add-ons are NOT supported by the Kodi/XBMC foundation.Please do not post questions on the forum.kodi.tv website relating to this Alluc add-on.
You are most probably reading this article because you’re a user of Alluc. Or maybe, you’ve found yourself on this web page by accident. Either way, Alluc deserves your attention since this is one of the most popular link-sharing websites. At the moment of writing this article, there are more than 80 million HD movies that you can easily stream. Just imagine having such library of content on Kodi. Well, that’s entirely possible – as you are about to see. We’ll tell you all you need to know about Alluc for Kodi.
As Kodi is open source software for media streaming. But for watching movies, tv shows, sports you need to download and install particular kodi addons. Alluc is one of the popular kodi addons. Like this, here is top best kodi addons list to enjoy media content. Alluc is the best alternative of Exodus and this new Add-on is getting popular.
Disclaimer: We will be talking about software developed for Kodi – which is based on open-source code. However, the following software comes from unofficial third-parties. In addition, it is publicly available and free of charge. TechNadu doesn’t claim any responsibility for how our readers decide to utilize the following software. Please note that we don’t condone sharing pirated content and copyright infringement. TechNadu is not affiliated with the software mentioned in this article in no way. Make sure to carefully read the above-said disclaimer and ensure the proper use of the software.
WARNING: Before You Continue…
TechNadu recommends connecting to the Web using a VPN application. The majority of Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are able of tracking your Web browsing habits and collecting information. This kind of personal data can be forwarded to government agencies or sold to marketing companies. One of the consequences of these actions can be copyright infringement notices that some users of Kodi reported receiving. The only way to stop this from happening is to use a VPN.
- VPN applications encrypt your Internet connection. As such, your personal data stay hidden and inaccessible by your Internet Service Provider.
- VPNs unlock restricted content. Using this kind of application, your computer will receive a new IP address that points to a completely different physical location. This is how you can watch region-restricted movies and TV shows.
- VPNs can improve your Internet connectivity. A reliable VPN application can de-block throttled connections and achieve better overall performance.
Based on our experience, TechNadu would like to recommend IPVanish. This has been our VPN of choice for a long time, making us happy with its features and performance.
IPVanish is capable of keeping your connection highly secure. It can also be used to watch region-restricted movies and TV shows. Finally, this application doesn’t affect Internet connection speeds. On top of that, it’s very affordable. Sign up for IPVanish and try it out for yourself.
Alluc For Kodi: The Basics
When it comes to explaining what Alluc can do, it’s wise to start from the beginning. So, let’s learn the basics first. Then, we’ll tell you all you need to know about this interesting and highly usable service.
What Is Alluc?
Also known as Alluc.ee, this is an incredibly intriguing website. Pronounced as ‘all-you-see’, this service started its life more than ten years ago. The initial mission was to collect TV episodes scattered on the Web and categorize them accordingly. Over time, this website grew and managed to spread over other kinds of content. Today, you can use Alluc to watch movies, TV shows, music videos, as well as other types of content like cartoons and anime. This also means that you can pull the content to Kodi and enjoy it on your favorite home theater software.
Are There Alternatives to Alluc?
As you can imagine, websites like Alluc are quite popular. They serve as Google when it comes to finding fully-working streaming links.
One of the first and most prominent competitors to Alluc was a service called TV Links. However, this website is defunct right now – as a result of a series of legal troubles. TV Links was quickly replaced by TVCatchup which currently operates as a cable service. TVCatchup focuses on free-to-air TV channels operating within the UK.
As you can see, it’s very hard to find a direct competitor to Alluc. We hope this website will be online for a very long time. Now, let’s take a look at how to utilize Alluc for Kodi.
Alluc For Kodi: Integration Guide
Now that you know a bit about this service, it’s time to see how to utilize it. Your options were much broader a couple of months ago when you were able to use a dedicated Alluc Kodi addon. However, this addon is no longer active. Even though you can still find it in the SuperRepo Repository, you’ll see that you can’t download or use it. Instead, you’ll have to rely on another addon.
To use Alluc, you need to meet a set of prerequisites. So, make sure to read this section first to see what you can expect. Then, we’ll tell you how to meet every single of the following requirements.
- First and foremost, you need to have Kodi installed on a device;
- Then, you need to have Covenant installed on Kodi;
- You also need to register for a new account on Alluc.ee;
- Finally, you need to integrate Alluc with Covenant.
How to Install Kodi?
We are sure that many of you are using Kodi at the moment of reading this article. However, we are also sure that some of you are reading because you want to enable Alluc on a large-screen TV. Either way, TechNadu has got you covered. Here are our installation guides for Kodi, covering a wide range of devices and platforms:
- Desktop Platforms: You can easily install Kodi on Windows, MacOS, and Linux computers. In addition, you can also install Kodi on Chromebook models.
- Mobile Platforms: Kodi can be installed on Android OS as well as on iOS devices (including iPhones and iPads);
- Media-Streaming Devices: You can run Kodi on Apple TV, Razer Forge TV, Amazon Firestick, Roku, Nvidia Shield TV, and different models of Smart TVs;
- Other devices: Finally, you can install Kodi on a Raspberry Pi model. Also, this same applies to Microsoft’s Xbox console.
How to Install Covenant on Kodi?
Since Alluc doesn’t have an official addon for Kodi, you’ll have to use a third-party option. At the moment, your best bet is to use Covenant.
Covenant is among the most popular Kodi addons. It brings an amazing library of movies and TV shows that you can easily filter. There are numerous sub-categories that allow you to find something specific – or you can take your time and browse the addon on your own. On top of all of that, this addon brings a wide compatibility with third-party services. For example, you can use Trakt.TV with Covenant to automatically track movies and TV shows you’ve watched.
We have previously written about how to install Covenant on Kodi, so make sure to read that article.
How to Get Your Alluc Credentials?
As you can imagine, you also need to have a registered Alluc account. Don’t worry, this can be done in under one minute and it’s also free of charge. Here’s how to get a brand new Alluc account.
- First, go to http://accounts.alluc.ee/;
- Now click on ‘Register’ instead on ‘Login’;
- Make sure to fill out the required information;
- Finally, click on the ‘Register’ button;
- Wait for an email that contains a registration link. Once you receive it, click on this link;
- The registration link should point to your Alluc’s website. This is also where you’ll be presented with an API key. Keep this page open since you’ll need this key in a few minutes.
That’s it! You’ve successfully signed up for a new account. For now, we’ll continue and ultimately enable Alluc on Kodi. Keep on reading.
How to Integrate Alluc With Covenant?
You’ve arrived at the final stage. Hopefully, you have Covenant installed on Kodi and you also have an account registered on Alluc.ee. Let’s take a look at how to integrate Alluc with Covenant.
- First, we need to locate Covenant. From Kodi’s Home Screen, go to ‘Add-ons’ in the main menu;
- Now click on ‘Video Add-ons’ in the left-placed menu;
- Find ‘Covenant’ on the list you’ll see and right-click on the addon’s name;
- Pick ‘Information’;
- You should see an overview of Covenant. If that’s the case, click on ‘Configure’;
- From the left-placed sidebar, click on ‘Account’;
- Now scroll all the way to the bottom and you’ll see a section for Alluc;
- Click on ‘API’;
- Paste the API key that you see on the Alluc’s website. Then, hit ‘OK’;
- You can keep the results limit to 100 and you can choose if you’d like to enable downloads. If you’re into streaming only, leave this option disabled.
- Hit ‘OK’ in the top-right corner of the pop-up.
That’s it! You’ve successfully integrated Alluc with Covenant. Finally, you can reap the benefits of your hard work. Let’s see what it means to integrate Alluc for Kodi.
How to Use Alluc for Kodi?
Alluc is a ‘background’ service for Kodi. This means that you can’t control it, but instead it works in the background. However, you should be able to see the results of this integration.
Download Movies From Alluc Kodi
You can continue using Covenant to search for movies and TV shows. These search results will now include streaming links that come from Alluc. Since there are more than 80 million movies and TV shows on this service, you’ll see this impact rather sooner than later.
What’s Next: Additional Resources
Now that you have Alluc for Kodi, it’s time to enjoy your brand-new library of content. Still, this doesn’t mean that you have to stop there. Kodi provides unlimited opportunities and there’s no reason not to take advantage of them.
- First and foremost, you can check other popular addons such as BoB Unleashed, Elektra Vault, and Bennu. Some of these bring 4K content, which is something you can’t find within Covenant;
- Then, we’d like to provide our overviews of fully-working addons for documentaries, cartoons, and sports programming. We also shouldn’t forget about live TV addons for Kodi;
- Finally, you can try out different builds. These can be helpful if you want to install dozens of addons, all at once. Check out the best Kodi builds.
Have you managed to install Alluc for Kodi, and are you enjoying it? Let us know in the comments section below.
How To Download Movie From Kodi Cellardoortv
If you feel this article could be useful for other Kodi users, why not share it across social networks? Let’s help our fellow Kodi users to find millions of movies that can be played in an instant.