- Download Kodi To Firestick 2016
- Download Kodi To Firestick 2018 Videos
- Download Kodi To Firestick 2017 On Youtube
- Download Kodi To Firestick 2017
- How To Download Kodi To Firestick 2016
Kodi (formerly XBMC) is a free and open source media player application developed by the XBMC/Kodi Foundation, a non-profit technology consortium. Kodi is available for multiple operating-systems and hardware platforms, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls. HOW TO INSTALL KODI ON AMAZON FIRESTICK FROM START TO FINISH SEP 18 2016 NO COMPUTER!!!! Views: 845425 How to Install KODI on New FireStick - EASY Step by Step with no PC Views: 198778 DOWNLOAD KODI ON FIRESTICK IN SECONDS Views: 1188723 How to install Kodi on Amazon Fire Tv Stick in 4 minutes Views: 391919 Installing Kodi on Amazon Fire Stick.
Amazon has recently released its two breakthrough products in the market, namely Amazon Fire TV and Amazon Fire Stick. Now, both of these products are a new generation smart TVs which are equipped with the capabilities to access internet and operate various popular apps. KODI is one such popular app which can be installed on Fire Stick and used for watching all the premium TV shows, movies, etc for free. But, lately I’ve seen that many people are facing problems while installing KODI on Fire Stick. Those who succeed, have used a PC during the process which made the process quite troublesome. Hence, I decided to come up with a guide and answer the question of how to install KODI on Fire Stick without PC.
- 2 Install ES Explorer On Fire Stick [First Step]
- 3 Download KODI APK In Fire Stick
- 5 Install Fusion Add On In KODI On Fire Stick
- 6 Install KODI On Fire Stick Without PC
In this article, we will guide you through a complete guide to install KODI on Fire Stick without using PC. Now, we believe in providing quality to our readers. Therefore, we will suggest you guys a couple of apps like Fire Starter, to enhance your experience while using KODI on Fire Stick. This is only to help you through the process of installing KODI on Fire Stick and also make your experience there after smooth. So let us begin with the installation of KODI on Fire Stick without PC.
Done with the installation of KODI on firestick? Must check out our guide on How To Use KODI On Firestick!
Configure Fire Stick To Install KODI
Before we start installing the KODI, we need to make sure that our Fire Stick is ready for all the tasks that we are going to perform. So, follow the steps below to configure the Fire Stick.
- In the main menu of Fire Stick, go to “Settings“.
- Under Settings, move on to System.
- Now at the bottom of the list, there will be “Developer Options“.
- In the “Developer Options”, you need to make sure that ADB Debugging, USB Debugging and apps from unknown, all the three of them are switched on.
- Also, make sure that Fire Stick is connected to a WiFi network.
Install ES Explorer On Fire Stick [First Step]
Well, you might think why we are making you install ES Explorer in Fire Stick. To answer this, ES Explorer will help us to carry out some tasks which will eventually take us to our destination, i.e. installing KODI on Fire Stick without PC. Please follow all the steps carefully and use the images for assistance. We have also embedded a video at the end of this page to give you a clear guidance.
Also See: How To Jailbreak Roku Streaming Stick?
- First of all, in the Fire Stick main menu, go to “Search“
- Type “ES Explorer” and hit enter.
- In the results, the very first app with the blue icon will be ES Explorer that we are looking for.
- Download and install the ES Explorer.
- Open the ES Explorer app once it’s installed successfully.
Download Kodi To Firestick 2016
Now that we are done with the installation of ES Explorer, we shall kick off the actually process to install KODI on Fire Stick without PC. So now we will use ES Explorer in place of a PC to install KODI on Fire Stick.
Download KODI APK In Fire Stick
- In the left sidebar of ES Explorer, you will see “Favorites“.
- Expand the “Favorites” and click “Add“.
- Now you will be asked to enter a path and a name.
Also See: How To Put Kodi On Roku?
- Under path, type this “http://www.kodi.tv“.
- You can name it anything you like. For Eg: Kodi.
- Now click “OK” and a bookmark named Kodi or whatever you entered will be added.
- Open the bookmarks we just created.
Now, we will have to browse through the webpage which will open when you click the bookmark. We are actually looking forward to download KODI app from the official website of KODI. I know that you’ll be using a remote for this. So just a tip from our side, use left and right arrows to navigate through the webpage.
- Navigate to the webpage using arrow keys.
- Reach the “Download” button and click it.
- You will see many versions of KODI listed there.
- Using the remote, go to the Android version.
- Below the Android icon, click on “ARM“.
- Now nothing will happen, and that’s completely fine.
- Once you’ve clicked the “ARM” button, navigate to the “More” option which you will see in the lower right bottom of the screen.
- When you open “More“, select “open in browser“.
- This will start the KODI APK download.
Also See: Best Subtitle Add On For KODI
The KODI download will get completed and it will be installed automatically. But right now, we are going to install another app called Fire Starter which we mentioned before. Fire Starter basically segregates the apps and keeps them in separate folder which makes it easy to access. Though it is recommended that you install Fire Starter, if you wish not to, skip this part.
Install Fire Starter In Fire Stick
- Open the ES Explorer again and add a favorite just like we did earlier.
- In the path, type “http://www.bit.ly/yesfire1“.
- Name it anything you like.
- Now open the bookmark from the left sidebar.
- Nothing will open. Don’t panic.
- You need to move to “More” option like we did previously.
- In more, select “open with browser“
- This will trigger the Fire Starter Download.
Let the download finish and then Fire Starter will automatically get installed. When you open it, you’ll see how graciously the app icons are placed and how easily you can access them. So now that you have installed Fire Starter, lets move on to install add ons in KODI to make it more useful and meaningful for us.
Install Fusion Add On In KODI On Fire Stick
- Open KODI app in Fire Stick.
- Navigate to “System” and select “File Manager” in that.
- Now you will see two options, select “Add Source“.
- In the path type this, “http://www.fusion.tvaddons.ag“.
- Give the source a name. Any you wish.
Also See: Install Wookie Wizard On KODI
- Now go back to System and select Settings in it.
- Under settings go to Add Ons.
- Select “Install From Zip File“.
- You will see that the Source you just created is available there.
- Select the source and click “Start Here” under that.
- Now select “plugin.video.hubwizard-1.2.0.zip“.
- The Add On installation will start.
- We shall now configure the Fusion Add On.
- So in the KODI main menu, go to “Programs“.
- Under that go to “Program Add Ons” and select “Config Wizard“.
- You will see a lot of options in there.
- Select Android from the options.
- This will initiate the configuration of Fusion on KODI.
Install KODI On Fire Stick Without PC
That’s it my friend. Now we are completely done with the installation of KODI on Fire Stick. If you visit the videos and music section of the KODI, a lot of channels will be available for you. You can stream through each of them, watch many premium TV shows, TV series and other stuff which is absolutely free of cost. I hope you were able to follow the steps to install KODI on Fire Stick without PC. In any case you’ve missed any point, and landed up in a trouble please comment your problem below. We will try our best to solve the issue for you.
Also See: How To Fix Exodus Errors?
FireStick remains to be the cheapest streaming devices of them all, while Kodi being the best streaming app the world has ever seen.
Kodi 18 Leia is the new stable version that has been launched in 2019. This guide will combine the two streaming giants and will provide 10 ways on how to install Kodi on FireStick.
7 of these setup guides along with how to install VPN on Firestick are provided below. Lastly, you can install Stremio on Firestick as well if you’re not satisfied with Kodi.
But Wait a Second….
Before you begin setting up Kodi on Fire TV/Stick, do remember that various Kodi channels are geo-restricted.
Meaning that streaming apps like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, CBS, ESPN, NBC, Fox and much more may not be available in your region.
If you have already installed Kodi on Amazon devices, then don’t forget to check how to update Kodi app on your device.
Why Need a VPN for Amazon Firestick?
Amazon Firestick has become a center of entertainment for masses due to all-time favorite channels, sleek interface, and top-notch media offerings.
But when it comes to Kodi on Firestick, subscribers can get a full dose of entertainment by streaming popular channels (HBO Now, Netflix, USTV Now, CBS and many more).
However, the specified apps are geo-restricted in their regions and you will face the barrier of geo-restriction when you access them from abroad.
To get away with the restriction, VPN for FireStick will allow you to connect to a VPN server located in the respective country where the channel belongs.
|VPN Providers||Price ($)||Special Deals||More Info|
How to Install Kodi 18 Leia on FireStick with Downloader App
Step 1: Open FireStick Home > Go to Settings
Step 2: Click on My Fire TV/Device
Step 3: Then click on Developer Options
Step 4:Turn ON ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 5: Go back to FireStick Home again > Click on Search option
Step 6: Type ‘Downloader’
Step 7: Now click on the Downloader option and install if you haven’t downloaded
Step 8: Now open the Downloader app
Step 9: Type the link https://vpnranks.com/downloads/k18.apk and Click Go icon
To install Kodi Krypton 17.6 on FireStick, you will need to paste this link https://vpnranks.com/downloads/kodi-andorid-17.6.apk.zip
Step 10: Downloading will now start (63 MB in size)
Step 11: Once the download is completed, a new windows will open where you need to press Install
Step 12: Click Done when the app is installed > You’re done installing Kodi on FireStick
Step 13: Now click Delete > Then press Delete again
Step 14: Now go back to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Applications
Step 15: Then Manage Installed Applications > Now click on Kodi
Step 16: Click Launch
How to Install Kodi on FireStick with ES Explorer
ES File Explorer is another app through which you can install the Kodi app on Amazon Fire devices. Have a look:
Step 1: Open FireStick Home > Click on Search option from the top menu
Step 2:Download and Install ES File Explorer
Step 3: Launch ES File Explorer
Step 4: Go to Tools > Then Download Manager > Click +NEW icon
Step 5: A pop-up box will appear asking for Name and Path
Step 6: In the Path field, paste this link https://vpnranks.com/downloads/k18.apk
For Kodi 17.6, enter the link https://vpnranks.com/downloads/kodi-andorid-17.6.apk.zip in the Path field and enter Kodi 17.6 in the name field
Download Kodi To Firestick 2018 Videos
Step 7: In the Name Field, just enter Kodi 18
Step 8: Click on Download Now
Step 9: When you see that the download is finished, click Open File
Step 10: Then hit Install
Step 11: Kodi will be installed on your FireStick device
Step 12: Now go back to FireStick Home > Click on Settings > Then Applications > Tap on Manage Installed Applications
Step 13: Click Kodi > Then Launch
Now that you have successfully installed Kodi on Firestick, you are just a click away to watch tons of popular Movies, TV shows, and much more with the help of best Kodi addons.
How to Install Kodi Version 18 on FireStick Using Other Popular Methods
There are other alternate methods by which you can install Kodi on FireStick and these are listed below:
- Kodi on FireStick with Apps2Fire
- Kodi on FireStick with FireDL
- Kodi on FireStick with AppStarter
How to Install Kodi 18 on FireStick with Apps2Fire
Step 1:Turn ON option ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources
Step 2: Go to Settings > Then System > Click on About > Tap on Network
Step 3: Note down the IP address of your FireStick
Download Kodi To Firestick 2017 On Youtube
Step 4: Open your Android Phone > Install Kodi app on FireStick via Play Store
Step 5: Then Install Apps2Fire app from Play Store > Launch Apps2Fire
Step 6: Click on Setup > Enter Firestick IP address > Save the IP address
Step 7: Now on the same app, click on Upload Apps option > Select Kodi from the list
Step 8: Now you will see Kodi automatically install on FireStick
How to Install Kodi 18 on FireStick with FireDL
Step 1:Turn ON Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
Step 2: Launch Amazon App Store > Then install FireDL app
Step 3:Open FireDL app > Provide the code 600003 to install Kodi > Enjoy!
How to Install Kodi 18 on FireStick with AppStarter
Step 1:Enable ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources on FireStick
Step 2: Open ES File Explorer > Expand ‘Favorites’ menu > Click +New
Step 3: A box will appear with two options i.e. Path and Name.
Step 4: Type http://fs.belupix.de on the Path option and type AppStarter on the name option
Step 5: Now click on Add > AppStarter will be added on ES File Explorer Favorites
Step 6: Expand Favorites option again where you will see AppStarter, click on it
Step 7: Another box will appear with name AppStarterv4.0.zip > Click on it
Step 6: Click Open File > This will install AppStarter on Firestick > Press Install again
Step 7:Open AppStarter App > Click on Updates > Kodi option will appear, click on it
Step 8: AppStarter will now install the latest version of Kodi
How to Install Kodi on Fire TV Cube
The process of setting up Kodi on Fire TV cube is quite similar to Firestick. Amazon has applied the notion of Alexa technology in true letter and spirit. As a result, the famous tech giant is able to launch the Fire TV cube from scratch.
Fire TV Cube works in collaboration with Alexa as already mentioned. Hence, you can accomplish your media streaming cravings without using remote control at all.
How to Install Kodi on Firestick Using Windows
If you are a Windows user and want to enjoy streaming Kodi on Firestick through Windows, here is how you should do, or follow the detailed guide of Kodi for Windows for any further query.
- From Settings>System>Developer Options>Activate Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
- Go back to home screen, through Setting>System>About to write your IP address
- You should download Adblink for Windows http://jocala.com/
- You must download ARM APK file https://kodi.tv/
- You should launch Adblink, click on New button too
- Type ay name of your choice for the reference
- Mention IP address of your Fire TV in the Address field
- After clicking save, you should connect
- You can see your IP address of Fire TV in connected devices
- You should click the Install APK button and then choose Kodi APK
- Click Open and confirm, go to Apps>locate Kodi app
How to Install Kodi on Firestick Using Mac
The same applies to Mac users too. It means you can install Kodi on amazon Firestick with Mac quite easily. Here is the list of steps you should follow: or follow the detailed guide of Kodi on Mac.
- Once you have enabled apps from unknown sources, go to System
- Then About > Network and note your IP address
- You should go to Download Adblink for OS X page, click on “Begin Download” button
- From https://kodi.tv/download/ , download the ARM file
- You should launch Adblink on your Mac, click New button
- You must write Firestick in the description box
- Mention Firestick IP address in the Address bar
- Click Save and select FireStick Current Device
- Click connect to see Firestick under Current Devices
- Click Install APK button and go to Kodi APK installation file you downloaded earlier
- You should click Yes to let Adblink install Kodi on Fire TV Stick through Mac
How to Install VPN on Firestick
Step 1: First you need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
Step 2: Go to Firestick Home > Open Kodi application > Now follow how to use Kodi with a VPN to complete the process
For further detail regarding Firestick VPN check out the in depth details of Free VPNs for Firestick.
Download Kodi To Firestick 2017
Yes, Kodi works perfectly well with FireStick and literally presents a number of ways to install Kodi on FireStick 2019. You may not find Kodi app on the Amazon App Store, but other ways to install Kodi FireStick is equally reliable.
In fact, Kodi and FireStick compliments well each other. Kodi is a free app, while FireStick is probably the cheapest device that could stream a content directly on your TV. Get this device for under $20, install Kodi on it, and make your TV a home cinema.
Kodi is a free open-source software, available for all platforms and operating systems that streams media content with the help of Kodi add-ons. Just like Android, it is free to use and install, while it remains open for any third-party developer to create add-ons for streaming media content. Kodi interface is subject to change according to your likings which makes watching Movies and TV Shows a fun experience.
How To Download Kodi To Firestick 2016
Kodi for FireStick can be installed with various methods such as Downloader app, ES File Explorer, Apps2Fire, and many other methods provided in the guide above. In all these methods, Kodi FireStick is installed easily so you can watch Movies and TV Shows.
You can follow simple steps to update your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick in no time. The list of steps includes:
- Open your Fire TV>Device>Developer Options> Apps from Unknown Sources
- Through your Fire TV screen>Search tab>Write ‘Downloader’ to explore downloader app>Download>Open
- Write the URL http://kodi.tv/download>Download> A popup will appear that ask you about downloading the latest Kodi version
- Click install and complete the installation process
Before installing the latest version of Kodi from Fire TV Stick, you will need to remove or install the existing version. By doing so, you are able to achieve your objective as per your needs. Here is how you should do:
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV Stick and choose Settings>Applications>Manage Installed Applications
- Explore Kodi by scrolling through the apps list
- Choose Kodi then select ‘Uninstall’ in the next screen
- Please confirm on the next screen and let the process finish
This is how you can remove Kodi from Amazon Fire TV Stick in no time.
Kodi on Various Platforms other than FireStick
Kodi is available on various platforms other than FireStick, they are listed below:
Wrapping Things Up
While streaming fans and subscribers praise Amazon Firestick for its user friendly like interface, users have begun to get even more from their Firestick by installing Kodi/XBMC. This 2019 guide is to install Kodi on Firestick 17.6 Krypton as well as install Kodi on Fire Stick on Kodi 18 Leia will help you to get the best entertainment platform on your device within a matter of seconds.
In addition to this, a Kodi VPN will allow you to stream the latest movies, shows, documentaries, music videos and more media without the problem of geo-restrictions. If you face any issues with the setup procedure, feel free to drop a comment below.