Wait for the download to complete, and once the addon is installed you will get a message saying 1080P Movies Addon Installed on top right. That’s it folks. You can enjoy 1080P Movies from Addons -> Video Addons section of Kodi home screen.
If you are a regular user of Kodi then you must have been using it for streaming movies, tv shows, videos, sports, and others. Majority of the add-ons available allow the user to stream the content online. However, it is possible to download movies from Kodi. This excellent feat is now achievable with the exodus Kodi add-on. By installing the exodus Kodi add-on, you can easily download movies from Kodi directly to your device. By doing so, you can watch your favorite movies over and over anytime you wish to. Therefore, in this post, we shall discuss how to download movies from Kodi.
Advantages of Downloading Movies From Kodi
Watch 1080p Movies On Kodi
- You can download high-quality recent movies with great ease.
- There will be no requirement to select any ads for downloading the movie.
- There will be no Kodi buffering problems.
- You can save the movies and other shows straight on your hard disk and watch them anytime you wish.
- As you have downloaded the movies, so you can watch them even without the internet.
- You can easily download the movies from the servers not requiring seeding at torrents.
If you need to kill time while waiting for exodus to download your movie on Kodi, free slots are great distraction. You don’t even need to spend any money. Nodepositexplorer has composed a great list of no deposit offers which you can utilize to take advantage of an online casinos attempt to make you play for real money.
Steps to Follow to Download Movies from Exodus on Kodi
If you carefully follow the steps that will be mentioned now, you can easily download movies from Kodi.
- Open up Kodi application on the device.
- Move to add-ons section and click on “Video Add-ons”.
- Then click on “Exodus” Kodi add-on.
- Then move down a little and select Tools icon.
- Now move to EXODUS: Downloads option.
- Now go to Enable downloads option in the settings-Exodus.
- Here you will see two options, Movies and TV.
- Then choose the storage location of movies and TV.
- Save the downloaded files by selecting a folder in the Movies and TV.
- The initial set-up is completed now. The next step is to download the Movies or TV shows. Open the Exodus add-on page and click on movies.
- Now click on any movie that you wish to download.
- Select the movie name that you want to download. This will load the list of servers available.
- Right click on any server you wish to. This differs from one device to other. Select Download from the list of options that appears.
- A pop-up will appear on the screen. Select the Confirm option to begin the download process.
- It might take a little time which relies on the internet speed.
- Open the folder which you had selected before. You will find your downloaded movie here.
The similar process is applicable for downloading the TV shows from Kodi. Just in case you face some problems in downloading the movies or TV shows, it might be because of the location of the server you selected. To prevent this you need a Kodi VPN. If you use Kodi VPN you can use a server from any other location. In this way, you can easily download movies from Kodi.
Kodi Hd Movies
- Addon – 1080p Movies;
- Addon type – Video;
- Content – Movies;
- Language – English;
- Release date – 2017;
- Loading time – Fast;
- Repository name – Kodil Repo;
- Provider name – Dandymedia.
If your country is blocking the access to the contents of this addon, aVPN servicewill be the only solution to your problem.
Kodi Youtube 1080p
1080p Movies Kodi installation:
- Download the latest version of the addon – 1080p Movies.
- Select Add-ons >> Add-on browser.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on C: (for windows) and select the zip file (plugin.video.1080pmovies_gw-*.*.*.zip).
- After installation, you will get a message stating that the Addon is enabled.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Select Videos.
- Select Video add-ons, and finally you will find the add-on.
If by chance the installation from unknown sources is disabled, go to System >> System settings >> Add-ons >> click on Unknown sources (to enable) >> and finally select Yes.